Writer's Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturn's Curse

Go down

Saturn's Curse Empty Saturn's Curse

Post by Felix Vinter Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Ulrich stormed out and walked down the street. Sini had caught up and wrapped her
arm around his. "Ulrich, where are you going?" She asked with a panicked look on her face.
"Sini..." He said quietly. Sini looked around and noticed that they weren't on the street
in the Tri-Cities anymore but on top of a structure in the desert. Ulrich turned to her
with his hands in his pocket. "Why are you with me?" he asked in all seriousness. Sini
wrapped her arms around his neck. "Ulrich, why do I need a reason to be with you? I'm with
you because I want to be, nothing can change that." She said before she took his lips to hers.
Ulrich pulled back and took his hand out of his pocket, Sini could see something in his hand but
she couldn't tell what it was. Ulrich got down on one knee and teleported behind her. "Sini Ylonen,
will you be my bride?" He asked Sini, who held her hands to her face in shock. After a while she
looked out over the dunes. "I guess I'm going to be Sini Obermaier." She said before taking
the ring and putting it on her finger. She then ran and leaped off the Sphinx. Ulrich rand
to the edge and watched her climb out of a crater she made in the sand. She then ran
toward the dunes. "You coming!" she shouted to Ulrich. He smiled as he teleported next to
her. He loved this woman more than anything. "Didn't that hurt?" He asked her. Sini wrapped
her arm around his. "Like hell." She replied with a smile.

Rae walked about the mall with Crow on her shoulder. "which store should we go to next?"
She asked the Ebony bird that watched people as they walked by. "How about Hot Topic?" She asked.
Crow replied with a "Caw" in her ear. "Crow, I don't understand you in that form. I can't read your
mind like Uli can." Rae stated. Crow flew off her shoulder and transformed into his human form. He held
his hand to his mouth and cleared his throat. "I was trying to tell you, I'm not allowed in Hot Topic."
Crow said as he pulled two handfuls of rings from his pockets. Each ring had a Hot Topic tag stuck to
them. Rae picked one up and examined it. "You stole them huh?" She asked as she put it into Crow's hand.
"What are you two doing?" Rae heard Ulrich's thick German accented voice behind her. Rae jumped as she
slowly turned around to find Charlotte, AKA Jynx, behind her. Rae hit Jynx on the shoulder. "You meanie,
I thought we were busted." She said angrily. Jynx began to laugh. "Sorry love, I couldn't help it." She
said before gasping for air. Bane walked out of a nearby store and put his arm around Jynx. "Hey Rae, Do
you know where Ulrich and Sini are?" He asked. Rae shook her head. "There they are." She heard someone
behind her shout. "Gotta go guys" She said and crow changed back into his crow form and flew onto her shoulder.
A group of mall security chased after them. Bane let out a sigh. "Those two are stealing again." He
said as he began to walk away with Jynx.

Ulrich and Sini were walking around Hong Kong. Emerald had seen them and walked over to them.
"Hello." She said with a smile. Ulrich glared at her in return. "What are you doing here Stone?" He asked
her angrily. He still didn't trust her even though she was dating Dagger and helped him and his friends out
of many tough situations. It didn't change the fact that she was a Stone and one of his enemies. "I was just
getting a present for Ryu-bear." She said holding her hands to her face before pulling a box out of her bag.
"It's a Guardian Buddha. Do you think he'll like it?" She asked. "Why do you care? You'll probably just
suck him dry anyway." Ulrich said as he tightened his grip on Sini's arm. Emerald put her hands to her hips.
"Whatever Mr. German-Teleporter.." She said with a snoody voice. Ulrich teleported Sini and himself out of
Hong Kong while Emerald went on a rant about how much she loved Dagger.

Rae pulled out her cell phone to call her foster father. He didn't answer, so she left a message.
"Uli, Crow and I got kicked out of the mall...again. I was going to ask you to take us home, but you didn't
answer. See you at home. bye." she said then putting the phone in her pocket. "Guess we're walking." She told
the Ebony bird sitting next to her. Crow nodded before transforming back into a human. Rae and Crow were
walking down the street when Ulrich and Sini appeared in front of them. Ulrich Turned to Rae and smiled.
"Hello Madchen." He said in the fatherly tone he often took when talking to Rae. "What were you doing at
the mall? I thought you were at Ben's." Sini had said. Rae looked down at her feet. "Busted, Huh?" She asked.
Ulrich began to feel her emotions swell up in him. "No Rae, don't toy with me right now." Ulrich said brushing
off Rae's ability. 'Of course you'd block it out, Uli, You've learned how to.' He heard her thoughts say.
Ulrich swore in German as he pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number. "Gothica, could you watch Rae
for a while?" He said into the phone. He began to nod then he smiled. "Alright, I'll bring her over in a
while. Tell Heartless I said hi." He said before hanging up. "Sini, do you think you could walk with Rylie
for a bit? I need to talk to Crow." He told Sini.

After Sini and Rae put some distance between them, Crow chuckled. "So, you gave Sini a ring huh?"
He said bluntly. "Yeah," Ulrich said. He was used to Crow's "Habit." "So, did you use the whole 'why are
you with me?' speech?" Crow asked with a smile. Ulrich looked at him in shock. Crow began to laugh. "Gotta love
the Classics. Why'd you use it?" Crow asked him. "I wanted to know why a goddess like her would want to be with a fool
like me." Ulrich replied. Crow smiled. "You aren't far from god status yourself, Ulrich." Crow stated before running up
to the women. Ulrich stayed behind for a bit and began to think about what Crow had thought about him in a "God" sense.
He can seem to be everywhere at once, but the only thing that kept coming back to him was how a lot of people he cared
about died, like his parents and Hail. 'yeah, a god of death.' Ulrich had chuckled at his thought before he joined the
rest of the group and teleported them to Gothica's house.

Gothica, Heartless, Ulrich, Sini, and Crow all sat at the table, talking, while Rae sat in the living room drinking
O+ blood, her favorite kind since she became a vampire, and texting her boyfriend. She jumped when her phone vibrated.
"I'm sorry you got caught." Ben had said in his text message. She laughed silently at his signature, which read
'I'm not some vegetarian, sparkly Vampire.' "I know you are, when can you come see me?" She replied. "Soon, my love" He
replied. She held her phone to her chest. Benjamin Archer didn't just act like he was older then he looked, He was way older
then he looked. Rae had been told of his past, where he killed anyone stupid enough to enter his Aunt's tomb. Now he had
toned down quite a bit. "So, what are you doing?" Ben asked through text. "Listening to Uli, and Sini talk about where they
should get married." She replied. "lol, I saw that one happening." He replied. "I'll ttyl. I think Uli's going to take my
cell away, I love you." She sent and turned off her phone. Ulrich teleported into the room. "Rae, give me your phone, your
going to stay with Gothica and Heartless for a while. We'll be back in a week." He said as he held his hand out. Rae
reluctantly handed him her phone. He began to walk into the kitchen again but stopped. "And don't try to steal Heartless's
Jacket... again." He said with a sigh. Rae nodded and smiled. Ulrich read her thoughts. 'Jamie's Jacket's all mine.' He
smiled with that and walked into the kitchen.

Belladonna ran through the streets of Benton City. She looked behind her to see her pursuer. She had intercepted a
carrier with a message from Raven to Viper. When Viper had found out he went after her. "Hello Shigai." Belladonna heard
before running into someone. She looked up and saw Viper. Belladonna hissed and puffed Paralysis powder in his face.
Viper fell to the ground. "You bitch! I'm going to kill you!" He shouted while struggling to move. As Belladonna ran
by a window she heard someone say her name, fast. She stopped and looked at the window. "What do you want Corpse?" She
asked with an annoyed tone. "Look at the paper, what's written in?" Corpse asked plainly. Belladonna looked at the paper
and realized it was written in German. "Thank you, Corpse." She said running away from the window. She needed to find
Ulrich or Styxx fast.

Ulrich teleported into Crow's apartment with Rae, who laughed in glee as she ran for the fridge. Ulrich sighed,
as he sat down on the couch. Emily walked into the room and smiled. "Ulrich how are you?" She said as she hugged him.
Ulrich still felt uncomfortable when the gender changer hugged him, even if she was a woman when she did so. "I'm fine,
Emily, I proposed to Sini yesterday." He said with a smile. Emily's eyes lit up. Ulrich felt the twinge of frustration
he usually got when Rae was frustrated. "Where's my blood packs, Uli?" She screamed from the kitchen. Ulrich took a deep
breath. Just what he needed, a empathic vampire. "I'll go get some in a while, Rae." He shouted in to her. Emily began
to laugh. "Well I guess some things never change." Emily said taking a breath. Crow flew in through the window. "How's it
goin', youngsters?" he said with a smile. Rae ran into the room and hugged him. "Uli forgot to stock on blood again, Crow."
She said innocently. Crow smiled. "Oh?" He asked as he pulled a plastic bag with red liquid in it, on the front there was
a label with a big "O+" on it. Rae smiled, her fangs clearly visible. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said
excitedly as she grabbed the pack. "Why were you carrying around a blood pack?" Ulrich asked. Crow smiled. "You don't
think I'd be hanging out with a vamp without their food do you?" he asked. Ulrich shook his head and turned on the T.V.

Belladonna was walking through the streets of Seattle. 'I've been to crow's house many times but Ulrich
always teleported me there, which way is it?' she thought before turning down a street. "It seems your lost, Junge
Maadchen." She heard a woman above her say. She looked up to see Raven hovering over her. "Now be a good girl and hand
over the message before you give it to that cute teleporter of yours." Raven said but before she could go down to attack
her she was blindsided by a fireball. Raven hit the ground and saw Lolita engulfed in flames. "No one hurts Bella." She
had shouted before throwing another fireball at Raven. Raven stood up and dodged the flames. Lolita ran in front of
Belladonna to protect her. " Bella, I've got this chicken roasted." Lolita said with a smile. "Ok, Just be careful
Lolita" Belladonna said before running down the street. Raven tried to fly after her but was stopped by a flaming snake
that appeared in front of her. "Tsk Tsk, no running until I kick you butt." Lolita said before the snake opened it's
mouth to engulf Raven. Belladonna didn't stop even after he heard the loud hiss behind her and Raven's shouts.

Felix Vinter
Admin

https://writehighway.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum