Writer's Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A love triangle

Go down

A love triangle Empty A love triangle

Post by Felix Vinter Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:04 pm

She knew he was there, She could tell by the way the room grew colder. Desmond had that effect on the environment. "What are you doing babe?" He asked coming from a dark recess of the room. She smiled at him, Desmond could always make her smile. "I'm going over to Charlie's for a bit." She had said. Desmond made a click with his tongue. "It's always charlie... I'm feeling left out of everything." He said as he began to pace out of jealousy. "You don't understand Alison... the power you have over me." He said with a devilish grin. Alison shrugged. "Don't get Jealous, You know that the three of us are just friends." Desmond just laughed at her. "Go... have fun." he said with his dark eyes locked on her. "I've got to go hunt tonight anyway..." He said before disappearing into the shadows again. Alison just opened the door and went across the hall to find a man that was about a good foot taller than her and Desmond, and gave him a hug. "What's goin on?" He asked her and Alison pulled away. "Desmond is getting jealous again... You know how he is Charles." She said with a smile. Charles just walked over to his roommates's couch and sat down. "That guy just needs to get laid." He said calmly. Alison chuckled. "You know what would happen if he does, We'd have to call Angela to clean up another mess." Alison said with a chuckle. "I really don't want to talk to Jelly right now too." He said with a serious face as he pulled the lighter out of his pocket. "Wanna go smoke?" He asked, and they walked out the door.

Desmond had prowled the streets, he was used to this, it was routine. He had walked by the safeway that was down the street from his house when he saw a shadow run into a dark corner nearby. Desmond followed the shadow, he could smell what it was, and he could feel his heart beat furiously due to the danger. He had come around the corner to find a creature eating a poor woman who was out too late at night. The creature was thin, with pale skin, and lengthy limbs. Desmond could see it's bones protruding through it's skin. "That looks delicious." He said approaching it. The creature whipped around quickly and saw him. it looked at him, and tried to make sense of him. "What are you?" It had asked in a demonic voice. Desmond laughed as his hand had turned gray and it had grown long black fingernails. "I am something that will send you home, demon." He said with a smirk as his skin began to turn gray as well. The creature looked in fear as Desmond ran toward it with inhuman speed and then, it felt nothing.

Charles and Alison had finished there smoke and were starting a game of mortal kombat. "I'm going to get Desmond, you know how much he likes this game." She said as she walked over to his apartment. There was no sign of Desmond anywhere. She had pulled out her cellphone and sent him a text, she was instantly greeted to "Smooth Criminal" behind her as Desmond walked through the door. "What's up?" He asked her.

(Unfortunately this story was based on a real life event... I'm unable to continue the story for a while until I can work out a way that Desmond doesn't kill Charles, because real life Charles is a real tool.)

Felix Vinter
Admin

https://writehighway.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum