Writer's Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fear eclipses logic (WIP)

Go down

Fear eclipses logic (WIP) Empty Fear eclipses logic (WIP)

Post by Felix Vinter Fri May 24, 2013 5:52 pm

It's been a month since I met that child. She seemed to be around the age of seven. I'd have paid no attention to her if she hadn't known my name... and her eyes, they seemed to be glowing and so dark that it was like peering into the pits of hell. She just giggled after getting my attention and twirled in her little red dress. "W-what is it you want?" I asked her. Her face got serious as she looked up at me. "You know what I want Eddy. I know what you are." She said before a smile went across her face. I began to think this was some kind of sick joke. one of the boys got one of their kids or nieces to put in eye contacts and start talking to me in a menacing manor. "Yeah, what ever kid, I've got something I gotta do." I said as I turned away from her. "DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!" She shouted at me in a voice that no human can possibly make, let alone a little girl. I stood and looked at her.

Felix Vinter
Admin

https://writehighway.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum