Writer's Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Story

Go down

Bleach Story Empty Bleach Story

Post by Felix Vinter Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:31 am

(This is an Americanized version of Bleach, meaning that not all the Soul Reavers will wield katanas as their weapons base forms, and they are not wearing black gi's)

I felt my life drift away. I looked down to see my body, old and decrepit... lifeless. I noticed that the chain on my chest was severed and I was now dead. "What's going on?" I wondered as I looked around and saw my children and grandchildren circle around my body with tears in their eyes. I looked at my hands and they weren't wrinkled like in my flesh. I was young again, if you could call it that. "You're dead." I heard a voice say. I turned and saw a man with a revolver on his hip and a black trench coat. "What do you mean?" I asked trying not to have my voice shake. The man just smiled. "It's time for you to go to the soul society." He said as he took the butt of his revolver and placed it to my forehead. I felt the sense of overwhelming peace, and just let the blue aura take me to the other side. When I got there I was standing in what seemed to be the old west. This place was different from what I expected. Everyone talked about the angels and god, but I didn't see anything of the sort. "Joey?" I heard someone say my name. I turned to see a girl with a large smile and pink hair. I remembered her from my distant past. She had died from complications with her health when she was 63. "S-Sierra?" I stuttered. She was a really good friend of mine, and I was terribly depressed when she died. "Are we in heaven?" I asked her, but she just laughed at me. "We're in the soul society, the American sect of course." She said as she pointed at a house a little away. "That's my house, please come in." She said with the cheery face that I remembered so well. "You know, everyone else was wondering when you'd die. You're really stubborn." She said as she led me toward her house. "Everyone else?" I asked. "Yeah, They'll be excited to see you." She said. I could tell she was happy to see me as well.

Felix Vinter
Admin

https://writehighway.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down